Anyone saling ONE KG 2.2 or 2.2V center

AAUU

OK gentlemen, here is my question, hoping this crow will hand me some help.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am starting a HT. This is my first everything after leaving parents house and upgrading from the standard mini-component. After two weeks of research I narrow speakers to Paradigm, Polk and Klipsch. A big reason was second hand supply. The new ones sound all great, so I could not decide based on what I heard from the store on the new series.

I have now a pair of KG0.5 (US40) as rears and a pair of KG2.2 as main (US100). Both in great condition. My plan is to move them to back and rear when (in a future) I get some KG3 or 4 as main. Receiver is a Harman K. AVR 235-Z (7.1) (used, US230). I have a small room (probably some 30sqf, but I expect my setting working for more years than this place). This will play mostly movies, classic and jazz.

What to do next?

I need a center, to make it 5.1 until I get the new front pair to build the 7.1. Which one?

And then would a 3 or a 4 be better as main speakers?

Should I get a SW?

Thanks a lot.

1. I don't know about the center, when you get your mains,use 3 of them across the front

2. Get a sub........Yes

3. Rear placement you can't...........so, put them on the sides, and set your receiver to match the placement, mine has back/high, back/low, side/high, side/low bet yours does too....

KG4's...I think I've got the ones Colter is thinking about. PM if interested and we can hook you up.

1) don't skimp on the center and get as close to a timbre match to the mains as possible

2) yes, a SW makes a world of difference in an HT. Not only does it improve all the low frequency stuff, but it also imrpoves the midrange as well

3) place your speakers directly to the sides of the couch and aimed so that the edges of the dispersion bounce off the rear wall and then behind your head. Another option is to mount from the cieling pointing down.

I also have a 2.2v for sale. Walnut oil finish, and truly mint condition, not a mark on it. Was recently purchased with other speakers in a package deal, from the original owner. I do not have a use for it.

$100 plus actual shipping (probably $10-12, UPS) Use the PM or better yet, the forum email option.