Ebay: 55 min 22. sec.

tychicum

I'm local. I'll pick them up for anyone who wants them. You will have to come by my place when you have the time to pick them up or I can supply some minimal effort to help you get them shipped...like answering the door when the company comes to pick them up.

I have a few summer trips planned too. So if that works out I could transport them to another forum members house or a decent location along the way.

if your thinking about these, i would flip a coin.

a. bid on before acution ends, commit to 1000 bucks, take your chances.

b. wait til the auction ends. if no one bids, send seller an email to do and on-site inspection, and you can bring 800.00 bucks.

Folks don't always expect what they ask for.

I bought a car a few weeks ago from ebay by doing an on site first. I was at the sellers house at 8pm with 10,000.00 dollars. An hour earlier the auction had already hit 9000.00. The seller agreed to sell me the car and transfered the title to me at 8:30pm for 7000.00. The auction ended at 14,999.00

Have some lascala's bought the same way.

I agree with you on waiting till auction end. Zero feedback and no bids this guy will most likely not have a successful auction.

As for your car...great for you that it worked out. However, I think the seller is a jerk unless the auction stated it was up for local sale (don't know the details). I'd be pissed if I was the high bidder willing and ready to buy only to find out the auction was not canceled nor let run it's course. Lots of ebay seller have no spine. That sort of karmatic injustice will eventually get them what is coming.

I agree with you on waiting till auction end. Zero feedback and no bids this guy will most likely not have a successful auction.

As for your car...great for you that it worked out. However, I think the seller is a jerk unless the auction stated it was up for local sale (don't know the details). I'd be pissed if I was the high bidder willing and ready to buy only to find out the auction was not canceled nor let run it's course. Lots of ebay seller have no spine. That sort of karmatic injustice will eventually get them what is coming.

yes, auction stated subject to local sale contact seller to confirm item is still available.