Anyone purchased Adire Audio Sub?

Audio Flynn

I really am nuts over Klipsch speakers for music. The pre Reference subs were ok but I felt I needed to try something different.

I really liked the musical nature of different M&K subs. They seemed really overpriced to me. A friend of mine had a Paradigm Servo 15 that was very impressive but again way out of my price range of $550 maximum.

My Adire Audio Rava sub, purchased mail order, sounded closest to the M&Ks for only $399.

I do not have the equipment to objectively test the performance in my listening room but I am very pleased subjectively.

Have any other posters used Adire Audio products? I find the "Rava" to be a great value.

Nope,sorry I have tested many subs(over 100 units for sure...I could start listin them Smile.gif )

But I did not listen to the sub you are talking about,maybe I should.Sounds like its a very good value for the money.Sometimes unknown products offer huge value for the dollar.

TheEAR(s) Now theears