Nice shiney Dynaco ST-70 BIN $229!!!

3dzapper

whoever the bidder is doesn't know Ebay.

to pass up a 229 BIN to bid 199 and take away the BIN.

It will indeed go well for the seller now and the first bidder won't get squat.

Hope that was nobody here, because we will HUNT THEM DOWN!

Michael you can own my turnkey st-70, maybe we could work out a swap with some CW's? Mine has less than 20 hours on since I recieved it from Autospec. Runs flawless, I just found out what 50 SS watts could do with my HIII's and the Dynaco has been in storage since, wrapped in cellophane and bubble wrap just like day one.

Lemme know, I have to go away for a month, and probably wont have email

Thanks,

post-21157-13819304348674_thumb.jpg

Clarence

Let me know if Michael does not bite on this.

I have enough klipsch stuff to make you a set of Cornwalls, and about 35 years of cabinet making experience.

I am looking for a st-70 like tube amp that I don't have to fiddle with, so i can compare to SS equipment.

Or, I Have some offical LaScala's that i can part with as well.

Clarence, that looks wicked! I like the white transformer ends and chassis. Who rebuilt this and what kind of price would you ask? I'm just in the formative stage of tube-dom, so this unit might be well above what I would want to purchase as an experimental first listen with tubes.

Any help from our studio audience?

Michael

"this unit might be well above what I would want to purchase as an experimental first listen with tubes. "

There are a lot of used st-70's out there. some can turn into a major rebuild project before you can get to the point of being able to compare tube vs ss.

There are tube amps that can be bought new in the 650 price range, but reviews are often limited.

Michael,

That ST-70 was built by Autospec, a fellow up in the Northwest that built Dee's awesome Mark IIIs (remember them from last year in Hope?). I think you'd be happy with an ST-70.

Hey guys sorry I wasent on yesterday. I will keep the st-70 for when I get back, I will be gone for about a month as I stated above. I might have internet, not sure. I will think about your generous offer, speakerfritz. It is an AutoSpec build, he built it to order for me. It is a great amp, but I found out that I am an SS guy at heart. Michael, I think I paid around $600 for it, I think it is still in that neighborhood. It is as nice as the picture.

Thanks, and I will talk to you all soon,

C

awesome specs. 53 minutes to go and still at 300 bucks.

* 35 watts per channel continuous, both channels driven

* 10 50,000 Hertz, +0/-3db

* hum and noise less than -85db below rated power unweighted

* tube compliment: (2) 6GH8A, (4) EL34/6CA7

* 32 pounds net.