Free Stones LPs

scott0527

Instant Stones record collection. 7 albums.

Between the Buttons, Beggars Banquet, It's Only Rock N Roll, Black and Blue, Love you Live, Some Girls, Emotional Rescue.

All of them are used, orignal pressings, good condition, some really good. They all play and sound great.

Paypal me for shipping. Send me an email or PM if you want them.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott,

The albums arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Spent about 3 hours last pm listening to them. I grew up initially listening to the radio and cassettes. No one really had any decent TT's. CD's came out and were obviously superior to the ole tapes.

Got involved with the pursuit of higher audio standards, my wife got me my Thorens TT for Christmas.... WOW, the vinyl sounds so warm and wonderful on my Khorns. There are not any stores that have vinyl here, other than Goodwill, which occas has one that looks like it was not used in Frisbee golf.

The ones you sent are perfect in sight and sound. Thank you so much for you gift, me and my family so appreciate it.

Now, if I can find me some tubes to warm em up even more....

Thanks again, Paul

Lovin the big ole covers on em. Little bit cooler than the small "fliers" they put in with the cd's. Most of the cd stuff I end up chunkin and just put the cd's into storage jackets.

Thanks once again. My son, who has his Heresy's on the way, is also very excited about the prospect of getting a TT in the near future.

I will be contacting you once again to see about that. It sounds like you may have one that would fit the bill.

Thanks again for your free vinyl.

PS, this guy wouldn't even accept any help with the shipping.

Paul.

I suppose I'm too late?[;)]

Gary,

Like, I thought you were a jazz cat.[;)] I do owe you a favor or two. I hope to get back to cleaning out the extras soon.

Paul,

You're welcome. What does you son think of those big old albums?

Gary is a dead head at heart! I've done my best to keep him that way but Allan and Scott are tough competition[;)]