THX Ultra 2 System 5.1(2subs) For Sale

LebanonKlipschFan

I have a very well taken care of 5.2 THX Ultra 2 system(with original boxes and packing) that I am in need of selling for new speakers with a wood veneer finish. They have been very well taken care of, and the system consists of 3-KL-650, 2 KS-525, 1-KA-1000 and 2 KW-120's. The 3 KL-650's have been internally coated with Hushmat Ultra dampening material and it greatly improves voicing by eliminating cabinet resonance at all. They have been used only with Monster M2.4 and 1.4 cabling, using electronics run using the AVS2000 signature and HTPS7000signature voltage stabilizer and power center/line conditioner. Retail for this system is $9050.00 us. I am considering all resonable offers, lowballs will not be considered, since I need to replace them, fair market value will be accepted. Please email me at mikepbrowning@hotmail.com

I would accept 4500.00 for my system. I agree with the fiar maket value assesment. Any offers please let me know as I am looking to move them asap. Thanks again.

Oh, I am only looking to move this system, as I am ready to try something new and different. After working in A/V for a long time, I just cannot stick with anyone thing for more than a year or so. Expensive hobby I know, but fun it is.

Mike Browning

mikepbrowning@hotmail.com

Sorry guys, I live in Lebanon Indiana, not the country going through war. Might be helpful.

thanks

I always wondered about that- thanks for asking Indy!

Why on earth would you sell this system? I'd keep the subs at the very least.

Michael