low bass, not power!

martindemon

"Now I know your predjudiced LOL"

Based on what?

If you cant back your B0$e comparison with facts dont start.B0$e does make plenty of trash can filler.And that is NOT predjudice,its a universal fact most here know.

All Sunfire products are quality,most B0$e I heard are pathetic,worthless pieces of you know what.

Its not predjudice,sir.

TV,

I will not start to pit a lill Sunfire sub against your tubes of terror. Smile.gif I agree with your concepts,they make sense.The tube cabinet is great for subs,and economical.

The huge oil barrel will no doubt outperform most subs(if not all). Smile.gif

Most dont have the space to fit oil barrels like this one.I do,please post info about the performance,I would be one to buy such a sub...if it would take the Krell MRS to the cleaners(performance wise). Smile.gif

Keep us posted TV

Thanks

TheEAR(s) Now theears

quote:

Originally posted by TheEAR:

I can pit my Sunfire Signature against your sub and we will hear the true B0$e.

cwm27.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Since you seem to not even know what you have said guess I have to quote you. Key words: "your sub".

Well what is my sub? Doesn't matter because yours is better right. And you accuse TV of being biased LOL

------------------

go forth & hump the world

Yes that is what I posted...

"I can pit my Sunfire Signature against your sub and we will hear the true B0$e."

If you are right about the B0$e comparison then the Sunfire will be the B0$e.

Its about hearing the true B0$e.

Dont you get it???

TheEAR(s) Now theears

forresthump,

I am not one to start wars of words,and why would I post fotr the sake of posting?No sense

Its that several times TV said some subs(Sunfire included)are good(performance size wise) and when I "irritated" TV like you say he qualified these as "country club" in other posts...in repply to my "irritating" posts.

I never bashed SVS,as they make some of the best subs around.I may "irritate" TV from time to time but I dont question his aproach to sub design.Its logical and gives tremendous performance for the dollar.

Who cant compete with the king of Sonotube?Dr. Hsu and then if you compare both the Sonotube king TV gets my vote.

Its simply not all will want a huge barrel sub,or oil barrel like I call them. Wink.gif

There is no voodoo in the fact SVS subs outperform the small Sunfire and Velodyne subs.The SVS dont need any EQ to boost low FREQ and this enables them to better translate the input power into output.You cant fight with cubic inches,the small sub may be very impressive for its size but it cant compete with a large well designed sub.

TheEAR(s) Now theears