Max�s Taverna-Open For Business

thebes

"may we swim before or after dessert?"

If it is one of the cakes my wife made - you can probably swim in the dessert. I do not think there is a human being alive that could swim after that particular dessert however....

Been years since I've found any Retsina!! Any other options on brands (I'll have to drive to the Big City for Retsina and Ouzo).

Dire Warning to Forum members who want to try Ouzo:

It was during some strange weird "Ouzo" colored night that I proposed to my wife (according to her I did anyways...) at a Greek retaurant in Ansbach, dancing like some demented, hellish, crazed maniac on the tables to an Irish folk band (the Wolfetones). I woke up, "betrothed", hung over from hell, and asleep on top of a wall near my apartment (still have no idea how I got up there...), and a pair of negligee panties on my head. Mouth tasted like licorice for a week..... My wife told me later that I was a really good dancer on the tables..... But also told me that I'd better not flirt with waitresses like that anymore.... ever.... or else.... So we got married and she was happy....[H]