VPI & Dynavector 20x Owners, Question Please

tigerwoodKhorns

Anytime you adjust the VTA (arm height) you'll have to recheck and probably adjust your tracking force. I use the Shure gauge, I think its reasonably accurate but likely never right on. To locate the cartridge screws, check with any audio equipment store that's been in business for awhile - chances are they have a drawer full of old screws from the numerous TTs they worked on "back in the day".

I am tryign to set up a Scout/JWM9 and Dynavector 20x cart.  Both sets of mounting screws are too short for the thick JWM arm headshell.  Where can I get longer screws and a force guage?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I found all the nuts and bolts (standard and metric - flat, round and cap head) I'll ever need at my local hobby shop at much better prices than I could find online.

Have fun, Bryan

Also, You can pick up a pocket digital scale online for about $10-30. I bought a Jennings CC-100 (100g, .05 accuracy) for $25 a while back and I put together an old credit card and some headshell nuts and bolts to measure at record height. It's cheap, easy to make and works great!

-Bryan

post-3360-13819308326504_thumb.jpg