Hey MOON, Lions that good or Seahawks not that bad?

flannj

I know you are a big Seahawks fan. The Lions "D" looked pretty impressive yesterday against a team that should still have a pretty good offense. Seattle did lose a very good offensive lineman during the off season though.

I'm wondering if Seattle had an off game or were just looking past Detroit. The reason I am asking is because the Bears play the Lions this week and the Seahawks later in the season. I'm interested in your impression of the game. I have a feeling Detroit is much improved.

- Jim

UGH... Yeah, that was an ugly showing by the hawks. My take away from that game was a little of each that you thouched on.

1) Seahawks looked past the Lions
2) Detroit's D was running on ALL cylindars, they kicked butt!!!
3) Seahawks were un prepaired
4) I also wonder how much loosing the superbowl in that same field had an affect on them mentally.

One good bit of news though for us is that we got Deion Branch from New England. We needed another solid performing receiver.

UGH... Yeah, that was an ugly showing by the hawks. My take away from that game was a little of each that you thouched on.

1) Seahawks looked past the Lions

2) Detroit's D was running on ALL cylindars, they kicked butt!!!

3) Seahawks were un prepaired

4) I also wonder how much loosing the superbowl in that same field had an affect on them mentally.

One good bit of news though for us is that we got Deion Branch from New England. We needed another solid performing receiver.

We should have found a way to hang on to Steve Hutchinson. Look at the job he did for the Vikings last night.