Wanted To Buy La Scala or Cornwalls

GBSLPS

Is homeslice a forum member?

sorry man that is my public school education coming out. homeslice is a generic slang term for homeboy, or dude or man or guy, etc.

i haven't a clue who this person is other than they are selling what you requested in your state. once again good luck.

listen before you make any upgrades. don't fix what ain't broken.

also don't bid again until the very last second of the auction and put the highest amount you are willing to pay. otherwise you are just showing your hand and more than likely driving the price up.

Thanks funkyhambone,

Is homeslice a forum member? Gettysburg is about 1hr and 15 min from me. I hate ebay that's why I did not look there. Bid is in however. Seller says they are 1989 models would I benefit from any of crossover upgrades or any other upgrades. I guess I am getting ahead of my self I don't own these yet.

Glenn

Sorry I can't help myself............E-Spay sucks.......You get your hopes up and get blindsided at the end..........Do Yourself two big favors ...........1 Buy from a Forum Member that cares about their speakers............2 Pick them up Yourself.......shipping is risky.........

Atleast I learned Homeslice is a homie.......wouldn't have guessed that....Thanks Funky