Klipsch f3 or RF35

john44

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I would like some advise.

I'm considering to buy an new system namely a Marantz DV 6600 DVD player + AV5600 Receiver/tuner (able to doing also Home cinema)

For the front speakers I would like to buy the F3 or RF 35 speakers (maybe 4x RF35 (also for back speakers)

But concerning the performances which speakers are better (Performances) the F3 or RF35 ?

IS the combination with Marantz OK (I have no a Yamaha AV430)

What do you suggest for the backend speakers ?

Thanks in advance

John from the Netherlands

There seems to be many people who recommend Marantz with Klipsch.

As far as the F3 versus RF-35, the RF-35 would be the better choice. The F3 is a good speaker, but the Reference series is definitely a better quality speaker than the Synergy series.

If you have room, RF-35s would be the best choice for back speakers, otherwise RS-35s would work as well.

I listened to the F3 and the RF-35s before I bought the Heresys...the F3 is a VERY good speaker...doesn't seem to "get the love" round here because of the "Synergy Label" but don't let that stop you...the F-3 is an improved RF-3 (II) speaker according to Klipsch so...let the sound and price and perhaps style run your choice...good luck and let us know what your choice is...

Bill