Items for sale

jackpod

Cleaning house, trying to improve the WAF (and buy some new toys) wife said i am not to bring anything else home until I get rid of things not being used.

1. (here we go again) McIntosh MC 150. Excellent condition, SS, Meters, 150 WPC, Balanced and Unbalnced inputs, bridgeable, autoformers. I just ordered a shipping box from Gail at McIntosh parts. $1900.00 plus shipping if applicable (the box cost me $70)

2. Anthem (Sonic Frontiers) MCA 20. Excellent condition, SS, 200wpc, Balanced and Unbalanced inputs $600.00

3. Digging in the closet, found packed away in bubble wrap a pair of consequtive serial # JBL D130's. I bought these in the early seventies, haven't used them in at least 25 years or more Serial # 65641 & 65642. I am the original owner, used for home audio use, never abused in band or pro sound environment. I just did a DC resistance measurement 6.4 ohms on one, 6.6 ohms on the other altho the label states 16 ohms. $350 obo

PM me if interested, may be negotiable on price. May be willing to trade (what ya got that I don't? [:)] ).

I wanted to offer these items here first, I really don't want to deal with Ebay but that will be my next stop

Jack

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now. I'm redoing some JBL c-38 cabs that are just begging for those nice D-130's. I just have to be strong.......................I don't need them, I don't need them, I don't need them, I don't need them, I don't need them..........