Heresy III's on stands?

RTTR

Does anyone have a pair of Heresy's on stands, or just a picture of them on stands, I'm really curious to know what they look like.

I don't have pictures but I can tell you: I put H2's on 12" stands, on 6" stands, and right on the floor............I didn't get risers. The best was the 6" stands.........12" seemed too high, the floor, carpeted, seemed too muffled to me...........the 6" stands give these old ears the best sound..........they do like being closer to the floor......they might sound different on the floor if it wasn't carpeted........Trust me......it took me 6 months to get it right for my room....one point that I think everyone can agree on.........they need the front tilted up slighty, if you have risers, that's all ready done..........

There's a forum member here who has his Heresys on regular wooden bar stools you can buy at Lowes or Home Depot, but I don't recall his name (seen pics on a thread years ago). They looked like they were stained walnut to match his Heresys and his entertainment center...looked good to me!

I was just going to ask this question and saw this post. Today I put K77M's in the Heresy THSR's I bought a few months ago and am using them as rear ambience speakers. They sure sound good, definately not using them to their potenial as rears.

OB I'll try the 6" since my floor is carpeted, thanks for posting

Jack

If you go back to a Texas Bottlehead gathering, if I remember correctly there are pictures of Heresy's on stands...........the reason I remember that is because I saw the pictures of speakers they used but saw no sub woofers.......remember posting about it.........they use NO subs..........