oringial Klipsch horn

hornsound

He ask for plans for the original k-horn, not speakerlab-k. Not a question of which, one thinks is better and why.

If you want to offer up your photo copies of the speakerlab k's, and have copy rights to them, you can let the requestor know. Everyone knows the ebay ID number you provided is your listing.

I have original speakerlab K plans, original ACR Eckhorn plans, as well as original Patrician K-horn plans. The below k-horn plans are avaialble from many sites on the internet.

The speakerlab K plans, original, not photo copies, are still available from speakerlab.

Fritz,

Thanks for posting. It looks like Page 14 is missing.

Does anyone know "Guest" or how to contact "Guest" and see if "Guest" will let us have page 14?

WMcD

I believe that the "Guest" ID was what remained after the original Speakerfritz account was deleted.  I do not know him personally, but enjoyed reading his posts when I got a chance and this post below (RetiredUSA is his new account) probably is a good synopsis of what he has been dealing with since the big floods in the New York / New Jersey area of a few years ago.

Truth be told...someone had posted as to what was known about a handful of members during the flood.  I responded with what I was going thru...details of which included a ruptured appendix and no medical care for more than aweek due to hospitals and such being closed due to the flood.  I was running around helping folks anlong with most of the locals not relizing how bad my condition was.  ultimately go admitted but by that time most of the organs on my right side had been fused due to infection and septic condition....cant pass solid food...etc.  took about a 100K loss in property damage....lost two cars and a motorcycle due to being laid up on medication during the flood.  family barely got out....community did a poor job of waring folks, etc.

when I updated the folks who inquired as to what had happend...someone jumped in and made the comment that these tribulations could not have happened to a better person.  I was shocked by the comment and decied to delete my ID thinging something I did or said really offended the person in question.  for what ever reasom...the delete did not happen and instead my ID was renamed to ".".

that was 3 or so years ago.

Ive wonderd what happen to a large group of you guys and poped in once in a while as a lurker....its amazing how the active crowd mgrates out and new memebers take on the active roles.

health wise I am surprised I am still here...been living off baby food since that's all that can pass thru my system now.  lost a lot of weight, etc.

haven't spun a record or CD in a few years and I have some decent gear hooked up but unpowered in quite a while.

From 2005 to 2012 I spent quite some time here with varying opions that swayed from left to right and back to the left.

If something I said or did, offended anyone....my opoligies.

My current ambition is to raise money to fight cancer.  My son battled with lung cancer and ultimately was cured....he slipped away a few times but we were able to get him to hang on and he made it.

Its my personal guest now that all forms of cancer can be cured so that no one will be lost thru this dreaded condition.

the next time you pass a walk for cancer poster, see a motorcycle rally to raise money for cancer, or want to donate to an important cuase, think about helping out........lets cure this for everyone in our lifetime.

god bless and best wishes.

I hope Speakerfritz / RetiredUSA is still around and hopefully improving health, although, I suspect that page 14 may not be very high on his priority list at this time.

Edited by Fjd

A Bing reverse image search of one of the thumbnails showed Geocities and WOW. I'm still learning this stuff, so don't be impressed.

Here, I believe, is the missing page.

It would be the cat's meow if someone used the plans to build one. I wonder if Klipsch has one.

Was SpeakerFritz living on Staten Island? I think I gave him some tweeters for his son's car, long ago.

But how the heck did he get ahold of the drawings?

WMcD

post-453-0-31900000-1452906177_thumb.gif

Edited by WMcD

A Bing reverse image search of one of the thumbnails showed Geocities and WOW. I'm still learning this stuff, so don't be impressed.

Here, I believe, is the missing page.

It would be the cat's meow if someone used the plans to build one. I wonder if Klipsch has one.

Was SpeakerFritz living on Staten Island? I think I gave him some tweeters for his son's car, long ago.

But how the heck did he get ahold of the drawings?

WMcD

I'm impressed that you found page 14 and I believe that you are correct that SpeakerFritz lived in the Staten Island area.  In reading posts over the years it sure seemed like he had come across a lot of unique Klipsch stuff.  He sure seemed to be an audio-picker extraordinaire. B)

I remember him having to rebuild a lot of the downstair in his house, jack up the floor, etc. I sent him my AL crossovers, and he sent me a pair with his battery biased nets, which several on here took him to task over. I just found them in a box in a store room last night.

He worked hard after the storm helping folks, i know that.