Pink Floyd Pulse Episphere Central Arkansas

seti

I heard on the radio this AM that Pink Floyd Pulse is going to be playing at our episphere which is a Digital Planetarium at the Aerospace center by the airport. The website does not have it listed yet but it should be soon.

http://aerospaced.org/episphere/epifacts.htm

I am not a huge Floyd fan but I have to check it out. 360 degree projection WOW....

The Aerospace Education Center's newest attraction -- a 55 foot dome screen which hangs suspended inside the 75-feet-by-75-feet room. The show happens all around you. Sound and air conditioning "breathe" through the perforated dome "skin." 150 race car-style seats are angled to give the viewer the full dome experience along with 20,000 watts of Dolby 5.1 sound.

Seti,

Very cool. That had not been up on my radar screen at all. The Episphere sounds like a pretty neat setting for anything.

OB, I'm sure Kaiser will want to go once he hears about it.

Dee, I know when we first got it that it was only the second in the world with the first one being in London. The aerospace center rarely shows non educational films so this should be a treat.

Come on down Buckster. We be jammin' ta da Floyd!!!

I'd love to Piney..........would like to meet you and Kaiser, and seti......Boy oh boy, that would be a "Main Event Anywhere"..........You guys should really go, especially if you haven't seen The Pulse yet...........I'm not a big Floyd fan, but damn man, it's a good show, you guys will like it...........You'd probably like the show better than you'd like me, but I would try to behave myself......promise.......Go to the show.......I'll be with you guys in spirit.....Go and Enjoy....Guys........Darkside is Great..............