Popbumper custom vertical cornwall center is in!

damonrpayne

Whew!! So I gotta find out HERE that it arrived safely?!?

Nah, just joshing Damon, SO glad it arrived w/o harm - I WAS concerned. It was a LARGE 77 pound box! I have some work for you to do, soon[:D]

Chris

Sorry, my beast-of-burden PC is at work and I don't have any email addresses at home. I lightly sanded with 220 grit as you instructed and started staining tonight. I picked a Red Oak stain and have my good ole lacquer ready when its dry. I am just debating on 1 or two coats of stain right now, with 1 it comes (unintentionally) close to matching my Cornwall IIs.

Not the first pair of speakers I have finished but I learned much better technique from watching them stain the woodwork in my house. I have to finish some stuff in the movie room for the inspectors but will soon have pics of the finished product.

Damon, I'm just getting ready to build my cabinet. I have an empty box I got from Thumplestiltskin, Popbumper is CNC'ing vertical motorboard/grille board for me. I have K55/K600 driver/horns.

Was just wondering, are you still going to use those CWII parts that we split a year or two ago? Remember there was the guy in CA who trashed the cabinets and we bought the parts? I have the C33, K52/K601 (K57) and the B3, later bought a pair of K79 tweets to match to them.

Do you need a K79, or are you selling your parts? I'm going to build mine as older CW, so if neither of us is using those parts, maybe an idea to put the pair back together for someone?

Michael