KSW-12 for Sale on Ebay

Titan5

Did you know that a KSW12 mates up well as a sub to Heresies and also makes a nice stand for it as well. They are nearly the same dimensions in W and D.

It is traditional to post sales here on the Forum FIRST, then offer on Ebay or other fee-based outlets.

But hey, welcome aboard. What did you replace your KSW with? Another Klipsch product, we hope!

M

Also, no offense, but is there some secret race who can write the most posts. Why else would it be displayed under the username?

Why else would someone write 12,000+ posts about stereo equipment? Are you guys getting paid to write posts? Is it a way to show "Rank" in some sort of Klipsh Cult? Just wondering.

Also, no offense, but is there some secret race who can write the most posts. Why else would it be displayed under the username?

Why else would someone write 12,000+ posts about stereo equipment? Are you guys getting paid to write posts? Is it a way to show "Rank" in some sort of Klipsh Cult? Just wondering.

all of the above. please join our dark brotherhood. your check is in the mail.

Titan5,

You just gave me a reason to respond and POST AGAIN!

The reason you see the ramking,I am a top 10 contributor sir and one of the elders on this forum! As a top 10 contributor I loke to have nicknames...like ANSWERING MACHINE...(klipsch abolished this!!!).

Yes you get special secretive Klipsch panflets for reaching 5000K and after a golden at 10K.I Am working on getting to 10K this year [:D]

Just listed a KSW-12 on Ebay for $260 with Free Shipping. Anyone interested should check it out.

This sub must be a hot topic ,Klipsch keeps on double/triple postng.[:o]

You except trades for sony subwoofer ? I have four of the ksw 12, I need just 1 more to fill in the boom at the front of my HT.[:'(]

oh, Arthur .....

I think at 10,000 posts ...

you get a job at Klipsch

right , Colt.....?? [:)]

Seriously Duke,there are a few problems...

One my grotesque typos,when I read my posts...OUCH that hurts. [:$] The typos are just killing it !

And two I have too many competing products,Colter knows how to take good pics,is typo free and has a special haircut nobody can match!