Service to United States

Ships to:

United States, Australia

Item location:

Yonkers, New York, United States

You can also:

Get alerts via Text message or IM
Sell one like this

well i think i can chime in here, since i've dealt with both dealers. So, when I built my theater, i didnt know of a dealer locally that had Klipsch Reference and bought from an online dealer. I got a good price and the product was exactly as promised when shipped. I had a problem with one of the grilles being broken becuase of the shipper (not UPS or Fedex, but a freightliner, who screwed it up worse than I've ever got a package from any of the other usual suspects). And they shipped out a new grille to me. So I was very pleased with the ease of my transaction with this outlet. Unfortunately, they no longer sell Klipsch but this time around I knew this local dealer who sold Klipsch and was able to buy from them at a very fair price. So, I would suggest to you to go to a local dealer and see if they carry the 83s. If they do, go with cash and try to work out a deal. A good deal is possible if you show that you're a serious client. You always roll the dice with an online dealer, unless you've done business with them in the past, so be wary, but the experience could be good, so its really a gamble either way.

on another note: I've tried to listen to these speakers over the past week and a half, and boy am i pleased. These are truely amazing. I have nothign to complain about the sound, its just perfect. I couldnt be happier. The bass is there! I thought at first it wasnt, but its certainly there and room filling and We have a pretty big room (20 x 20 x 11). I'm essentially going to get a sub just for parties at this point really. For pure stereo listening, you dont really even need it. Its that good. The new treble drivers continue to amaze me. NO listener fatigue at all. I've been listening at all volumes and its still as clear as my RF7s, but even smoother.

Jay: i cant imagine how you have those speakers in your tiny dorm. I hope you got that dent fixed and made the roommate pay for it.

don't buy from those guys.

i tried to buy something once. they lied about it being in stock. overall is was a horrible experience and i cancelled my order.

most importantly, they are not authorized.

how is this seller ?

Klipsch RF-83 RF83 (Pair) - Cherry

IN SOTCK!!!

Item number: 160049761470

rtCurve.gif

s.gif

s.gif

Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status  

Watch this item in My eBay | Email to a friend

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif