Anyone bought the new RC-64 or 62 Center channels speakers

zork52

Got K-horns in front, KV-3 center, Kg 3.2's in side/rear.

I have a glass and metal stand from Bush with a new Sammy DLP and I've got my KV-3 down below it. I've only got around 10 inches or so in height to put a center in there. Actually have to lift up glass top to put speaker in............I was just "checking out" the RC-64 Center channel which should open up sound from Center considerably...........It would fit and would kick ***. Big bucks. Any of you listen to it??.

Listened to the RC-64 last night just for a short time. Used a favorite movie as reference.

I know I heard an improvement over my KV-3. Guess I'd have to try it in my home..........

Hi there, I have the RC62 and RF83, not the perfect "timbre" match so I'm told but it sure sounds fantastic to me. If I knew how good the RC62 was going to be when I bought it I most likley would have got the 64. The 62 is in fact what made me go out and buy the 83's , its that good.

Either way, you can't go wrong, they both rock and kick serious ***. Check out the centre channel on Eric Clapton "One more car , one more rider", His voice and guitar work are projected through this one speaker at ratio of roughly 85%...if this DVD sounds amazing in 5.1, you have a very fine centre.

Enjoy and let us know what you got!

With K horns I 'd think about the Academy if it would fit at all.My next choice would be the klf c7.I had a rc64,it's a really good center there's no doubt,but how it sounds with Heritage I dunno.The rc7 is my choice of the ref line for center,based only on it's "big"sound.