Anyone have a black RC-7 for sale?

darylomer12

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had a black RC-7 for sale. I have been using the RC-35 for about two months now and i really think i need the RC-7. I thought i would check the forum first before i started looking at other sites. I live just outside Seattle WA, so i would be interested in offers close to or around the west coast. Thanks... Daryl

I saw one on the home theater forum for $350 obo.I have no connection or knowledge of condition,just fyi.

Thanks Fish. I did a search on the RC-7 and nothing came up as far as someone wanting to sell one. Are you talking about the home theater forum here or a different site, because i posted this in the home theater forum. Thanks again....Daryl

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me find one. I just pulled the trigger on one from Audiogon for 350.00!! It is black and in great shape. Unfortunately, it is coming from North Carolina, all the way to Seattle Wa.via Fedex. Everyone who reads this, please say a little prayer for my new speaker. Thanks .....Daryl

Thanks Boston. You are a great person to deal with, and i am sorry things didn't work out. I appreciate your honesty, its just too bad i didn't live closer to the East coast. Anyway, good luck on selling you other centers. That maple one sure looks pretty..... Daryl