Need a new receiver

tommyboy

just don't get a yamaha

wtf, over, LOL

I'm finally, actually narrowing down my wish list to either a Yamaha RXV-2600 (possibly a RVX-1600), a Harmon-Kardon AVR745 (possibly a AVR 645) , or a Denon 3807 (possibly a 4307). . .

and due to the features, the specs, the reviews and personal recommendations I've read and/or recieved, I'm leaning towards the Yamaha with the HK as second choice

just don't get a yamaha

Screw you Michael, Screw you to......[6]

Just kidding, to each his own....[;)]

I personally like the yamaha, but I do use the Z1 as a pre/pro and use two channel 250 watt vintage SS amps

It was a JOKE for all the Yamaha-bashers. I have three of them RXV2400 main rig, RXV850 basement setup, Yamaha RX596 2ch in bedroom. I LOVE em!

just don't get a yamaha

I personally like the yamaha, but I do use the Z1 as a pre/pro and use two channel 250 watt vintage SS amps

It was a JOKE for all the Yamaha-bashers. I have three of them RXV2400 main rig, RXV850 basement setup, Yamaha RX596 2ch in bedroom. I LOVE em!

I've got a slightly used denon that I will sell you cheap.

AVR-2805 for $400 plus shipping. It mates well with the Klipsch - but I just upgraded to seperates. Pic's posted on Audiogon. If you don't need DVI or HDMI, it's a nice quality sound for the buck. Easy to set-up with included Mic and auto set-up features. There are several good, used AVR's out there on Audiogon.

just don't get a yamaha

OK, OK, all's forgiven[{]

I've got a slightly used denon that I will sell you cheap.

AVR-2805 for $400 plus shipping. It mates well with the Klipsch - but I just upgraded to seperates. Pic's posted on Audiogon. If you don't need DVI or HDMI, it's a nice quality sound for the buck. Easy to set-up with included Mic and auto set-up features. There are several good, used AVR's out there on Audiogon.

I'm in the military , stationed in England. Are you willing to ship over here?