For Sale 3 each KL-650, 2 each KL-525, 2 each KS-525 and 1 RT12d

rmlowz

Hello,

I am having a Fall clean up sale here in Austin, getting ready for new winter toys. Will not sell seperately local pick up only 3,400.00 firm. I do not have the subs anymore sold them to RichardP here on the forum. Also I have a Da-Lite Cinema Contour HCCV 110 inch 16x9 screen with pro trim for 700.00. retail on this piece is 1400.00 it is 3 months old.

Thanks,

rmlowz

Hello,

I am going to make this a sweet deal for one of my forum freinds. I will add a RT12d to the system for a total of 4,200.00 firm. I will not sell the sub seperately. I will sell the speakers as a package as stated in my earlier post. I have had a lot of fun playing with this new sub it rocks.

Thanks,

rmlowz

Hello,

I thought this would have sold by now It is is the longest I have had anything for sale. I can pay for some gas to come and pick it up and go to the new price of $4,000.00. for the Klipsch THX system set up and the new RT12d sub.

Thanks,

rmlowz

First, I would like to endorse Rich (rmlowz) as a person of integrity;

these items will be exactly as described. He treats his equipment well

and these items will be like new, at an unbelievable price.

Second, I regret that I cannot buy these, only because I have no room,

and it would mean giving up my Fortes, which I couldn't do.

I doubt that these models will ever be sold here, or ebay, or audiogon,

at such a discount ever again. This deal should be directed

to the attention of those thinking about buying the upper-end RF series

Third, any remotely interested party should examine the review of this

system which appeared a few months ago on the Audioholics

website. To say the least, it was a rave review. Notably, the reviewer

used a decent but middle range Denon HT receiver to power it all. Read

it here:

http://www.audioholics.com/productreviews/loudspeakers/KlipschUltra2Systemp1.php

Rich, it seems like that I recall a few persons recently posting

threads of the sort "which speakers should I get?" and some have

indicated a willingness to invest the $. I would leave this up

for another few weeks, unless you are under pressure to sell (to buy

other stuff, right?). Bump it every week or so. I have had a pair of

Cornwalls for sale for almost 6 weeks; maybe not right time of year, or

not in drivable distance. Hang in there.

Hello,

Thanks Richard for the kind words. I am going to get a new Mitsu DLP rear projection first for the new back porch. Then work on a two channel system next after I sell. I am in really no hurry just kind of surprised it didn't sell fast.

Take Care,

rmlowz

Hello,

I prefer to sell locally it really is a hassle for me to ship. I get about one email a day asking to ship. I like to meet the person answer any questions, let them inspect the equipment and to make sure they are comfortable with the purchase.

Take Care,

rmlowz

I understand, if I can get some spare time I would not be against driving to Austin for these speakers, its just a time issue for me now because of getting ready to move, and we all know what a pain that is. If I can work out a weekend where I can get away, would you be willing to meet on a Saturday or Sunday morning for the transaction? I am not for sure if I can get away but if I can and you still have the speakers I will let you know

rich,

I am in Houston not to far to drive hahah. What's the condition of the set? How many hours of use? The set really needs the subs and the amp. The local dealer is selling the entire set for $5,400 + tax the day after thanksgiving. I will check with him and see what kind of a deal i can get on the sub set.

Audie

Hello,

They are in mint condition and counting the hours of my last 2 projectors they have a total of 60 hours on them. They are all boxed up in the original cartoons. Sounds like sombody is having a 50 % off sale. Usually that does not apply to speakers.

Thanks,

rmlowz

I am about to get this speaker system new...... I'd llike to hear feed back from your experience on the quality and sound you got from them.... it seems like you were happy with them which is why I am questioning the reason to sell?  everything I have read has been spectaular on this set up.. feedback anyone.

thanks

art

arthurho@cox.net 

Hello,

The Klipsch THX speakers are sold Audie came today and bought them. Thank You Audie. You are building one nice theater with a projector in your new home. I hope you have many years of enjoyment with your new set up.

rmlowz