Outstanding quality kit Dynaco

Erik Mandaville

I've posted about these in the past, as have a couple of other forum members. For the money, one would get a world-famous vintage design, and enough of an audio DIY education to be able to modify, should one decide to do that for whatever reason, down the road.

This kit is extraordinarily well-organized and put together, and done by someone for whom wiring is an art form (check out the example of the factory-wired version used for illustration purposes). It would be a first-rate example from which to work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DYNACO-ST-70-TUBE-AMPLIFIER-KIT-BY-AMPLITUBE_W0QQitemZ110055548488QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That does look nice, Erik. Asking this as someone who has 3 non-working ST70s needing help, how does one know which wires to solder "in a bee-line" from point-to-point (they look like you could pluck 'em), which to make 90 degree angles going from here to there, and which ones to twist together?

This gentleman is up in the hills about thirty five minutes from me. I traded emails with him about two years ago or so about running up for a visit. I never followed through, maybe I should. This really is a great looking kit. I may even be interested in one for myself.