MI-III

Steve_L

doop doop doop doo doo

doop doop doop doo doo

dada daaaa dada daaaa doop doo doo doop do do

Your mission, should choose to accept it, is to leap tall buildings with a single bound..

Tom Cruise, lot's a good looking fair damsels, cool cars, and lots of special effects.

If you're looking for a new movie to demo your Home Theater, this could be a good one.

My kids came home for the Thanksgiving holiday and we watched this last night. When the walls started shaking and floor started rumbling when the rockets were going POW, BOOM, BABOOM! They we're awe struck that you could get this in a living room Home Theater.

Good movie, interesting plot twists, lots of great opportunities for HT excitement.

Crank it up and enjoy!

I liked this a lot more than MI - II.

And your right... Good demo film.

I could care less about Tom in real life.. He is just too coo koo for me.. And it is the same person in almost every film. (acting himself vs his acting characters. I presume he thinks and comes accross as the same thing.) Look at him in War of the Worlds talking to his son after he finds him ok after taking his car... The look of, I am gonna hit you and kill you if you ever... (It makes me wonder if Nichole feared this look too.. It seemed unlike anything Tom does.. REAL to me..)

One of those goofy, couldn't possibly happen films for sure, ...but the audio and video effects are great for movie demos.

My son hadn't really experienced the full "cranke-up" version of my HT with a good movie until this viewing. He was amazed that the room started vibrating. (just a little)

TC is cookoo... anyone that would divorce Nicole Kedman must be cookoo.

My wife and I saw MI3 in Orlando Florida at Universal Studios theater in May. Talk about LOUD! My wife kept complaining that the sound was way too loud. I told that this is how movies are meant to be watched!

We rented it a few days ago and enjoyed it on our home system as well. I hated when they blew up the Gallardo. [:(]

• 2 weeks later...

A time lapsed exploding pill in the brain that's installed through the nose -- that'll get your attention.

Alot of elements that are just too much, over the top, silliness --but well acted, perfectly executed so somewhat believebale for the story. Tom doing the rope swing around buildings and landing in the right place at the right time is comical but riveting--

A stuntman's dream, this one --