FS: KLF-C7

leerocker

Just picked up some Chorus I's WOOHOO!! Although i couldnt crank em because i got back pretty late and didnt want to freak out the neighbors, even at low volumes i noticed a difference from my KLF-10s. I love the KLFs, and although these have a similar tone, I actually noticed a backup vocal track on a CD that i'd never heard before. Isn't that somethin!

Anyways, because i have an Academy that im going to use, my KLF-C7 is now up for sale. I want to get $350 for it, which is market price. Sorry I cant offer it to you good folks for cheaper, but i have to pay for those choruses and need to buy some gifts for xmas for my understanding fiance. Boy are those choruses taking up a lot of living room real estate.

I figured you all should get the first crack at the c7 before the auction crowd incase anyone wants one. It is in awesome shape. I can send hi-res pics if you are interested in seeing more. Also in case you are wondering, its in front of my LCD not underneath!

I will ship it and pack it so very carefully, but if anyone is within driving distance to Boston, I am less than an hour north (seacoast NH) and would be happy to let you audition it here, or could even meet somewhere convenient. If you do want it shipped then it will be no more than 40 bucks to the 48 states. If it is then ill pay the difference. If it's less i'll send you back the few bucks through paypal :) I've got the boxes and packaging from the academy so the cost will be shipping only.

Thanks!

post-16777-13819317622516_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...