Rega?

ibanezhater

My quest for my next stereo system continues. I was thinking about an Arcam Solo, but I read some customer reviews which revealed the Solo's glitches. So, after some internet research, I THINK I have a winner in mind: Rega Mira 3 integrated amp, Rega Apollo CD player, Rega turntable. Rega has a good reputation, and I was wondering how the Rega stuff would pair with Klipsch speakers - either Cornwall IIIs or RF 83s.

I like Rega because the prices seem good, and they seem to focus on 2 channel stereo audio, not multi-channel home theater stuff. Now I just have to find a dealer to take a listen.

I cannot comment on Rega amps or turntables, but I have used Rega CD players for many years now. My latest CD player, the Jupiter 2000, is the best sounding yet, and with the Quicksilver Audio's and Cornwall IIIs, has totally changed the way I listen to, and enjoy, music.

William

I have a Rega P3 with RB300 Tonearm and Elys 2 Cartridge and like it very much. It aint fancy; its easy to use and sounds wonderful. I also have a Well Tempered Table and there is a difference but for the money there ought to be! The Rega P3 is an exceptional value.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, I am looking at both the Rega Brio or Mira amp, both newer models. I heard that the bass of the Klipsch RF-83 is excellent. How does the Cornwall III compare in regards to bass?

Of course, I plan on getting the Apollo CD player.

The more I learn about Rega, the more I like them. Reasonable prices, high quality, and all they do is home audio. Did I mention turntables?!