Hudge Subwoofer and Mega AMP "KRELL"

ltlejigger

quote:

Originally posted by Colin:

fill your little jigger and seacrh for the thread on this sub at our sub-woofer forum, .......

Hehe Colin ain't that the truthcwm1.gif Actually I would sugest multiple jiggers before touching that thread again cwm16.gif

------------------

...wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world...

My Home Theater Page

I am confused colin... you gave it the lowest rating possible but said stuff like this

quote:

This dark gray box, as impassive as the Washington monument, delivers all of the volume, punch and sheer energy of the full size movie theater into your living room.

to me it sounds like you liked it... Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Like it or NOT the fact is Krell makes the most powerful solid state amplifiers in the world.

Their sub is the most powerful NON HORN LOADED compact sub in the world.Yes its price makes me sick and I will NOT spend this kind of green on a single sub...unless it could belt out at least 150dB at 16Hz at listening position with less then 10% THD.LOL

I only have the FPB600(600W per channel into 8 ohms,1200 per channel into 4 ohms and a monster 2.4 Kilowatts into 2 ohms!...per channel!!)

And this is far from the largest and most powerful Krell.The 650 monoblocks give even more power and quality!

And then there is the worlds most BRUTAL amp,the Krell MRA.This huge(around 700lbs per amp,its a monoblock...one channel!)monster amp can double its output down to 0.5 Ohm!!!!!With a inhuman 16 Kilowatts into 0.5 Ohm!No other single power am can come close.

I wish I had the green.. I would order seven of these and reserve two for the SVS SS Ultra Deluxe(18" drivers with a 4" linear peak- to peak ...LOL). Smile.gif

Oups my floor would not support all the weight of these brutally powerful amplifiers.

Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Rest assured, I loved it! I was thrilled to be able to hear one - it made me want to go out and add another sub-woofer to my system - it really does set the money is no object standard for engine block size sub-bass woofer chests, the way that the audio review site words the two questions gives their ratings a value system, the Krell monster sub-bass woofer is not a good value (says the cheapskate who drives a paid off pick-up truck with standard transmission and no power windows)...cwm24.gif

------------------

Cornwalls & Klipsch subs; leather couch & feet up; lights out & tubes glowing!