Freaking great record--make this your last LP purchase of the year . . .

Allan Songer

I put in a bid, ONLY because John Heard is on bass! Never heard of those other guys.[;)]

Actually, I have a bunch of those old black cover Pablo LPs (picked up for 80 cents). Some are really good, others not so great. I know I have a Sarah Vaughan, Send In The Clowns, a Milt Jackson and another Oscar Peterson I rarely play.

The Jazz cool cats #1 and #2 in the same thread [;)]

and then you show up.

I apologize and really shouldn't even comment but given everything else, that last post just killed me. I am still rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off. Ok. I will go back to lurking now and being silent as I don't own any jazz records.

Same to you Chuck!

I'll be in the office today if you get bored and want to give me a call. Pretty quiet around here.

Clarence and Anarchist - Neither post was necessary. It was an inside joke among friends that you wouldn't understand. No need to drag garbage into every thread.

Same to you Chuck!

I'll be in the office today if you get bored and want to give me a call. Pretty quiet around here.

Clarence and Anarchist - Neither post was necessary. It was an inside joke among friends that you wouldn't understand. No need to drag garbage into every thread.

Gary,

Who loves ya baby!! [;)]

Craig