New Logitech Speakers...are they better than Klipsch?

bobdog96

I've been hearing about these new Logitech Z-560 computer speakers lately. Alot of rumors claim that they are more powerful than the Klipsch Pro Media 4:1 system. Say it ain't so!!! If anyone can give me some hard evidence as to why this would be false, it would be much appreciated. My friend is trying to decide whether or not to purchase the Logitech or Klipsch sets. And so far I have yet to convince him of the awesome power of Klipsch. Thanks in advance.cwm7.gif

well, i listened to both, side-by-side and they both sound great. it is near impossible to say which one sounded better. even 3dss.com had that problem. in no way did they blow away thepromedia's like IGN.com said. i like "klipsch sound" and they did not have that as much. the only thing that makes these better than the pro's is the price. they can be snatched at 145, even 111 from dell with a coupon and no shipping. but they are out of stock Frown.gif

you wil really have to choose based on looks and price. the pros seem to me to be more sturdy and organized and more appealing, but the z560's are much more appealing in the price tag area. just listen, look, touch, and whatever else to make your decision. this is not one like should i get bose of klipsch, because there is not definite answer.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150