My RF-7s for sale

wuzzzer

I've owned them for 1 year. They are approximately 2 years old. I will deliver them up to 100 miles from central Minnesota free of charge. Willing to meet someone 100 miles from central Minnesota as well.

There are some bumps on the corners, and the grills have broken feet on them (don't they all?) but they have enough intact feet that they both stay on just fine. The top right corner of one of the speakers has a repaired crack in the front board but with the grills on it is very difficult to see. See the pics for details. Asking $1000/bo.

post-18173-13819318437818_thumb.jpg

Jeepers, where was this months ago. As of right now cash is low but will go back up around April. I have 3 RF-7s now and would love 2 more to match them not to metion they match. I live in Dover DE and have no idea if thats in distance but something tells me its to far. If you haven't sold them by them hopeflully i could get them. The most important thing i see is they get a loveing home. Good luck.

CD

Got an offer of $550. Ummm, no. [:)]

Mark, I wouldn't take offense @ that.

Brand new ones (cherry, black, and possibly maple) can be had for 1K now being a discontinued model.

I forget the name of the company, but they advertise on ebay and are out of Nevada.

They post at 1299, obo (I wouldnt' offer them a grand if I weren't serious, because that will more than likely buy them including shipping).

Jeepers, where was this months ago. As of right now cash is low but will go back up around April. I have 3 RF-7s now and would love 2 more to match them not to metion they match. I live in Dover DE and have no idea if thats in distance but something tells me its to far. If you haven't sold them by them hopeflully i could get them. The most important thing i see is they get a loveing home. Good luck.

CD

I'd bet we could pretty easily get them to Indy at the Pilgrimage if anyone from East is driving they could be yours in June!

Got an offer of $550. Ummm, no. [:)]

Mark, I wouldn't take offense @ that.

Brand new ones (cherry, black, and possibly maple) can be had for 1K now being a discontinued model.

I forget the name of the company, but they advertise on ebay and are out of Nevada.

They post at 1299, obo (I wouldnt' offer them a grand if I weren't serious, because that will more than likely buy them including shipping).

Would it make any difference that these speakers are broken in and the new owner wouldn't have to go through all the hassle of doing it themselves? [;)]

Kidding of course, but I think I can still get closer to $1000 for them.