.FEED BACK DESIRED ,[Daed , Dr. Pyro, thanks Whamo] Central New York [Utica N.Y.] Get Together

markgod

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,Looks like I'll pass. Hope it's a good time for all that do attend.Sorry for the late reply.Just kept thinking I might.

Larry

Hope it wasn't because Duke mentioned the sex change thing ,that your not going?? Afraid to ride with Oldbuckster...........EH !!!

I'm affraid it's a money thing. The ride would be part of the FUN! [;)]

Larry

Sorry i haven't touched base,but computer Died......Anyway, the 27th is probably out for me as it is my weekend to work (everyother weekend off) I will not know for sure until the day before,but don't be optimistic....

Sorry to hear that but fully understand, I am in the same situation,I work every other weekend myself.

Xmas, I'm sorry for the delay of course I'll be there I can bring a couple of dozen doughnuts too or whatever ya want. I'll be sure to call you soon. Take care, Mark

Good to hear from you, I will have a "special" piece of equipment to audition ,that has not been spoken of before,a little secret. I should say "special" to some it all depends on their perspective. I mentioned before that everyone should bring along a favorite "CD" and we will try to get in some selections from each persons.

For everyone comming, does 12:00 noon sound like a good time. There is a pizza /sub/italian restaurant close to my house and they deliver.We could order off their menu for lunch ,they make a great steak and greens pizza. I am open to all suggestions ,how about a little group participation ,anyone got any ideas ,preferences etc... . If it is not too late after the listening session ,Piggy Pats barbeque is still an option also. www.piggypats.com . Click on the link for a look at their menu etc..

So far it will be me and wife, Old Buckster [possibly Nick], Dr. Pyro , Daed and wife, Whamo.

Mark-

Noon sounds just fine to me... As for food..I eat anything (almost), but I LOVE BBQ! My vote is for PiggyPats.

-Dave

PS: did you get my email about the posibility of bringing the C1s?

Did not get any e-mail ,and forgive my ignorance but what are the C1s ?

Hmm...I figured that the email had gotten lost in the lalaland. Anyways, I was offering to bring a pair of monitor speakers. They are not Klipsch...ekkks...blasphony...i know! They are Dynaudio Confidence C1s. They are nice "little" monitors (not broken in) and easily transportable, if we need a nother pair of speakers for listening. I don't know if you had the room or the desire to have another setup.... Its your choice...

-Dave

Hmm...I figured that the email had gotten lost in the lalaland. Anyways, I was offering to bring a pair of monitor speakers. They are not Klipsch...ekkks...blasphony...i know! They are Dynaudio Confidence C1s. They are nice "little" monitors (not broken in) and easily transportable, if we need a nother pair of speakers for listening. I don't know if you had the room or the desire to have another setup.... Its your choice...

-Dave

Dave,

If someone who is coming wants to listen to them ,you are welcome to bring them ,I already have some KG4's and Fortes at the house.