For Sale Klipsch KLF-C7/Possibly 2 pair of LaScalas

gmanathome

Hi all.. I'm new to posting within the forum but use this as a great resource for reviews and troubleshooting. If anyone is interested I currently downsizing my home theater system and have a Medium Oak Klipsch KLF-C7 center channel and possibly (if i can get up the nerve and sick feeling from my stomach...) two pair of LaScalas for sale. One pair is 1978 and the other is 1981 both w/ Type AA crossovers....gulp...sick feeling again..:) Kinda getting some feelers for the LaScalas and haven't made up my mind yet...but pictures to follow. I live in Seminole,FL 33772 and my email is mgiurbin@tampabay.rr.com if interested......

The center is in near mint condition and sounds incredible...again I'm downsizing and looking for a good home for it.

post-25430-13819321394174_thumb.jpg

NYC.

In the northeast, prices range in the 500 - 700 dollar band, lower side of the band typical.

There are a few folks in the northeast looking for some local deals.

Just wanted to note, seriously considering a package deal for all the pieces. 2 pair of La Scalas and the KLF-C7 for 1600.00ish being more reasonable and priced to sell! Any bites? Live in Seminole,FL 33772 pickup please....HEAVY!!! Would consider meeting within a radius as well. Pics available if interested, hate to overload the server here.....

Thanks!

• Moderators

Just wanted to note, seriously considering a package deal for all the pieces. 2 pair of La Scalas and the KLF-C7 for 1600.00ish being more reasonable and priced to sell! Any bites? Live in Seminole,FL 33772 pickup please....HEAVY!!! Would consider meeting within a radius as well. Pics available if interested, hate to overload the server here.....

Thanks!

I really love the wood on that KLF-C7, and the La Scalas look nice also, somebody must want them.