Plans

Shomeyrwit

Apparently some of you have built your own Khorns, where do you get the plans? How hard would it be to modify the size shpae etc of the basic idea for other uses?

I've go this idea for a car we use for parades (OK so it's my daily driver) but need to know how flexible the horn design is,,

If you can fold it cant you also bend it?

Any input will be appreciated.

S

Wow no one has downloaded them and offered them up for the forums perusal???

Well thanks for the point in the right direction but maybe I'll just dismantle one of my LS's and see if I can't figure it out on my own.

How technical do these plans get, do they include info on what kind of response you can expect from different enclosure sizes or speaker choices. How much it will improve the bass over a regular ported enclosure?

Maybe I'll just build a rack for the LS's and hook them up on the car fo parade day.

Would running them off a car system harm them in anyway?

Thanks again

S.

Here are copies of the EV Georgian which was the 50s version of the Klipschorn. Klipsch allowed EV

to manufacture the horn for a while. The construciton is a little different than PWKs design. The Georgian was outfitted was the EV 15 WK. For the K 33E woofer items 10 and 11 must be "notched" to allow the extra air volume in the ramps to add to the air chamber behind the woofer.