LaScalas.....for sale?

wstrickland1

I'm considering selling my LaScalas. It would be local pickup in Charleston, SC. I am checking to see if there is any interest. I paid $800 for them and would sell them for that. They are early 80's vintage and are in good shape. I know pics, etc are necessary but I'm not doing that right this second and just wanted to see if anyone was interested while I'm in the mood to post. I need to sell some stuff for cryin out loud. I actually have a few other items that need to go as well, such as:

Technics SA 700 vintage receiver.......nice condition, $200ish

Adcom GFA 545II, great working order, cosmetically ok, $250ish

Carver DPL CTV 26v pre amp w/ remote, gr8 condition, $125ish

Polk Audio 90t speakers, like new hardly used at all.....$300ish

Small (6 1/2") woof) oak JBL 2 way speakers, nice condition, $50

Will be moving in July, so no real hurry.

Peace

James is asking me about the Carver/Adcom combo with Heresys. I know it sounds great with my LaScalas (more power than they need by far) but don't know if anyone has experience with Adcom/Heresy. To be honest, I'm very easily impressed by even halfway decent sounding gear so I think it sound spectacular but I don't want my auditory shortcomings to sway James in his decision. I want him to be completely satisfied if he decides to purchase. Any input would be appreciated.

Specifically on the components, we are talking about a Carver CT26v Pre amp w/ remote, Dolby Pro-Logic and a few other fields but most importantly STEREO with Adcom GFA 545 II 100 wpc high current amplifier.

Billy