Wanted: single black lascala

fltrsei

If buying a new LaScala for $3000 or a single Belle for $1000 is not what you had in mind.

How about a kit that you assemble...with the cost of shipping mainly due to bulk vs weight....maybe someone can pre-cut and you assemble and finish.

Once you get a cabinet, you can install your own parts.

Otherwise, your going to have to check ebay, Audiogon, craiglist, and the like, espeacially to find a local deal to save shipping.

I have a pair of factory black 2004 LaScala's that I will be selling soon. It won't matter to me if a single person buys them or a tag-team buys them to split them up. I paid 1950 for the pair plus 265 to ship them about a year ago. I'll probally list on ebay for 1950 buy it now and reserve of 1750 and run that for about 30 days. So an each price would be 875. Problem is I won't ship. Cash and carry only. I'll drive a little to meet someone once paid, but I won't drive to get paid and wind up left holding the bag.

If new with current drivers and crossovers is not critical. There have been many beater deals over the last few weeks in the 450 - 650 per pair price range for 20 - 30 year old LaScala's. If you buy a pair of beaters and ship one to you, maybe you can sell the other real quick and have the seller ship the other to your purchasing partner. Beadvised, shipping is risky, and expensive, but if they are already beaters, it won't matter since you would have to work on them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a single on the 'bay right now: 190088029342

Missing the tweet, also on the bay for another C-note. I have no affiliation, just spotted it then this post ;)

'Course, this one DOES have a bad case of the Uglies...