Interesting Vinyl Article

klipsch4life

O-Cantankerous-B, if you was able to come over to my place and listen to my new 200gm release of Paranoid you might change your mind buddy[;)]

If that don't do it I have a pristine copy of Axis[:P]

But Kaiser, I'm not telling anyone not to use Vinyl, It's just not for me.....been there, done that......Paranoid is ok,but a Pristine copy of AXIS just might catch my ear...............Many of you enjoy Vinyl...........Good for you.............Spin those LP's

I do know vinyl products/equipment are much more costly to maintain and are the benefits worth it? Probably not, but some people are true diehards, and have literally thousands of dollars tied up in those products, so why would one abandon something that works.

Just like musical selections.....everyone has their own opinions/likes/dislikes. And Thebes was on to something along these lines. Music (and equipment for that matter) is a personal decision that can satisfy many needs:

No Oldbuckster, I won't sell you my Extended play Disco LP's [:D]

We know you're in denial (lmao), but all joking aside, I do have a few albums that I would gladly put up against digital formats. NOT MANY, but a few! Then again, on the other hand, I am not even sure you can locate these recordings in any format other than analog. That is another discussion all in itself.