f113 - The Subwoofer not the Jet Fighter

Roc Rinaldi

I started thinking if the little one is 3k or so then the biggie must be around 6k, boy was I wrong, lol. Someone here in Indy needs to buy one so I can at least see and hear it in person. I've been doing a little reading up on them and

WOW, what a sub.

The dealer that I got my f113 from is really good. If anyone's interested I can connect you to him for a substantial discount on any JL Audio products. Believe me I shopped and shopped and shopped until I found this dealer, who is the lowest cost dealer around. Let me know at rrinaldi@jhsph.edu.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started thinking if the little one is 3k or so then the biggie must be around 6k, boy was I wrong, lol. Someone here in Indy needs to buy one so I can at least see and hear it in person. I've been doing a little reading up on them and

WOW, what a sub.

I've got one......seen it and heard it in person. It's pretty powerful and musical. WOW is an accurate way to describe it. I probably won't need a second one. At least not until next Christmas.

For that kind of money I'd sure get the electronics out of the same box with that shaker. Oh, yeah the Klipsch THX system DOES THAT! Never mind.

Michael.......this thing weights 130 POUNDS. No, it doesn't shake, it doesn't shake at all. Everything in the room shakes and the room shakes. But No, IT doesn't shake, IT doesn't shake at all but IT does blow out candles.

post-25219-13819329520618_thumb.jpg

TC Sounds will probably not deliver TheBEAST,I am sad to say. And I want TheBEAST and nothing less,TheBEAST would retail for $14000 (two cabinet version,master/slave).

The Gotham sound quality will be unmatched by anything out there.I have two f113's and one f112 and these in sound quality have yet to meet a better sub. $9000 is full retail,I never pay retail on anything.Never

Now two f113 take care of the Klipsch THX system with ease,down low and in the slam departament,with more style and quality. Total ease. I am confident the Gotham will send Wilson Audio back to the drawing board,as it costs about the same as the Watch Dog and it will trounce it in output,extension,feature set and best it in sound quality. I have one Gotham at home before summer's over. And posting...pics the day the box arrives. HE HE HE [:D] Over 300lbs of sub sonic dynamite. In a package so good looking it makes other subs look like Wol Mart gadgets.

Think about it people,a Gotham,two f112's and two f113's in a 800cu ft room! Think about how totally limitless the bass will be,over 130dB at any frequency you can hear. Ah ha now its more like my way of doing things,overboard.

I wish TC Sounds releases TheBEAST.Another reason to blast the house. I am no longer playing with little toys,time for the heavy gear.

Well Ear, don't wait for TC to release it, build it yourself.... I am [:D]. Buy the actives and passives, and build a cabinet... no big deal really! Add a few professional power amps of your preference and voila~ your own homebrew Beast. If you want, I can have my cabinet maker whip up a second enclosure, flat pack it and ship to you on a pallet. ( I have access to a banding machine and a lot of industrial tools )

You are only one province away and shipping would not be horrific. You do need to modify the passive frames, PM or email me for details, as they physically won't clear in the beast enclosure.

• 4 weeks later...