Flip flopping on speaker choices!

jedinite6

Hello fellas, okay I am going back and forth on speaker choices. My room dimensions again, are: 12 ft wide, 14 ft long with a 7ft ceiling. I am currently looking at bookshelves, because I do not know if my room will be overpowered by large towers. Yet, while lokking at the RB-81 bookshelf system, I find myself longing for the Rc-64 center for that system. I this a good match? I really want clarity and depth to my dialogue, yes it may may be overkill compared to the RC-62, but if there is one speaker I want to go overboard with, it would be the center. The other system I was eyeballing would be the RF-63 system, with the RC-64 center, and the RF-52 system I just saw reviewed in Perfect Vision. Now, I have not had a chance to listen to any of these bad boys yet, but I will be checking out a store in Roayl Oak, MI here next week that sells Klipsch. We will see I guess, but if anyone has any suggestions......

My only thing to say is, take a bunch of your music to listen to. For one thing it's going to be a big jump on price between them. Buy as much speaker as you can. If you are really looking at the RF-63 are you going to be happy and not regret it if you purchase the RB-81 setup. So I think that you should just get the RF-63 setup... [:D] This is why we call it madness.

Good luck,

James