New Category Suggestions

mas

I have a serious request that may at first seem like it is made in jest.

And I realize that many wish to solicit opinions regarding what equipment they ought to buy.

But may we have 2 new separate categories for:

"What Equipment Would you Suggest?" - soliciting suggestions for whaterver piece or pieces of equipment they may desire.

...as well as another for:

"Cable and Interconnect Issues".

This would further allow us to segregate issues based upon interest and technical merit.

I know this forum isn't here to sell our equipment to others, but we do list equipment here, and maybe a FOR SALE section would be in order. I realize that it's not in Klipsch's best interest for us to sell used, when they would like to sell NEW product, and I for one Thank Them for that, they don't have to allow it, but they do........................

I realize that it's not in Klipsch's best interest for us to sell used, when they would like to sell NEW product, and I for one Thank Them for that, they don't have to allow it, but they do........................

I don't think it's as one-sided as that. Some people may start out with used Klipsches because they could not afford brand new ones. In the process they become Klipsch fans and may later upgrade to new, better models.

You are right CM. I have purchased new Forte II's, used Forte II's, and new pro-media 2.0's, plus give word of mouth advertising for Klipsch. My brother in law recently purchased a Klipsch sub to replace a broken jbl, mainly because of my encouragement. The theory is similar to what has worked for decades in the music recording industry. People would buy albums, friends would listen, tapes would be made, passed around, new albums get bought by more people.