Any Sax players here?

Coytee

If so, do you know Ron? http://www.saxmpc.com/

I had the pleasure of selling him a preamp I had via ebay. I shipped it to him PRIOR to having a dime from him and he (knowing that I had already shipped it and was happy with a personal check) INSISTED on sending me a postal money order.

Subsequent to then, we've talked a bit because the pre wasn't working...seems the "tape 1" button was pushed in instead of "source". Once he figured that mistake out, all was well and he's loving it.

Since he's in the world of Saxaphones, I made the comment to him that he probably knows some good cd's of that type. He has since then, called me back and is insisting on sending me some fancy schmancy speaker wire he has as well as some cd's where he has extra copies. [Y]

I've never met him but am 200% convinced that he is as quality of an act as anyone. I've read up on his mouthpieces and it seems they get good reports. (I don't play the sax just so you know)

I've been trying to intrigue him on Klipsch but it seems he's tickled as a feather with his 2-way (I think he said Advents).