FedEx came a knocking at my door....

michael hurd

Wow, I just fed this unit some crazy sine waves, and watched the cone move through it's 3" of LINEAR travel.... sick... sick.... it took almost all the QSC dished out, in free air. I didn't want to smack the VC former on the back of the magnet, playing it safe, but wow does this unit have some awe-inspiring travel.

[:o][:P]

You are a very sick man, Michael Hurd! A VERY sick man! [;)]

• 3 weeks later...

Very impressive driver...I started ordering TC Sounds last night. TC-3000's in stock so that is the starter...LMS-5400,TC-5200 will come...and more.FedEx will have alot of knocking to do at my door. [:D] Called Heather at TC Sounds several times just to make sure all is A ok and a crate protects the heavy contents.

Good show Michael,you show the whimps what a real subwoofer driver is all about...TC Sounds style. He he TC Sounds and JL Audio lay a beat down on the competition,massive displacement style.

WOW people are jealous allright! Not one repply....Michael you pissed the pseudo sub owners bad with your 75lbs monsters.

Well I am about to make a few more jealous critters when I get the Gotham and a few TC Sounds of my own. [;)]

Keep us posted ...go to the subwoofer section where real subwoofer fanatics lurk.Here you find owners of drivers with 10 ounce magnets and a peak to peak of 1mm.

Joking about the ten ounce magnets aside,these drivers deserve some well built and finished cabinets.

EAR, PM me your phone # and when is the best time to get a hold of ya... or you can email it to me.... mhurd77 at Gmail dot com. I want to chew yer ear for a bit. Parlez-vous anglais, ne'st pas?

very nice Mr. Hurd...always nice to see fellow TC Sounders...happy rendering to you...mb

• 2 weeks later...

Kram and Mike I have good news.....the first TC-3000 arrived,orderred the second ..today. Got all my hardware from Parts Express....getting a top of the ine plunge router tomorrow,and a heavy duty orbital sander(at HomeDepot...across the street).

DIY in full effect. No I will no longer buy commercial subs....the end is near I can feel it. Well aside for the Gotham...and theSVS Ultra 13.5... [:D]

Let there be bass.

Beat ya.... picked up my TC 3000 15" from Ryden's wednesday, and was listening to this already last night around 7 pm.... had to go "bump" around town... LOL. Almost got the gloved finger at the border, as there was no receipt included, and I was detained. Good thing there is a 3 hour time differential from here to San Diego.... they had to fax me a receipt to the border.....[:S]

• 3 weeks later...