FS: Heresy-I's in Florida (Groomlake's latest "project" pair)

I have finished another pair of completely rebuilt Heresy-I's. Complete new cabinetry, etc. They will appear on eBay shortly.

For a Forum member, I will provide a discount as always. The most recent pair I completed went to Mr. Mike Bell in Ohio. He is happy.

These are very, very nice, but they've got to go (I just have way too many Heresy's all over the place, and more in the workshop waiting for attention...)

The eBay number is 130090264284. They might not show up for about another 10-15 minutes or so.

Forum members interested can call me at 863-634-7038.

Intesting....they look nice.

The ad is as creative as any I have seen.

I don't think folks realize how good of a deal this is, since you could make more money just selling off the parts and cabs seperateyl.

I don't think folks realize how good of a deal this is, since you could make more money just selling off the parts and cabs seperateyl.

I just can't bring myself to commit such a Heresy.... Eventually when my "parts" bins are overflowing, I'll sell of some items, but when I run across a challenged pair, it's like orphan pygmies in New Guinea (Git'er Done...). It's a challenge!!!

Speaking of cabinets, I've sold a number of "raw" HBR cabinets, but not on eBay! They are by word of mouth. About once every few months, I order a sheet of 3/4" birch and cut all new panels, braces, motor boards and rear panels. Drill all the screw holes, put the finishing nails, a tube of putty, bottle of glue, and a roll of foam seal tape in a plastic bag and send them off to whoever wanted a pair to assemble. Assembled and veneered several "blank" ones also. I'm getting ready to do 2 pairs of Mahogany veneer; one complete for my wife (WAF...) and one for whomever. That'll be a couple months away though (I need to finish a pair of Klipschorns first, per WAF).

Mick thanks for the kind comments! I've already had about 30 emails on this pair including a bunch that want me to cut complete raw panel sets for them to assemble themselves. Good thing I got the new "bazillion" dollar table saw..... I'm going to be real busy.... Maybe people will stop stripping them and selling the drivers on eBay!?