Got my RB-81's today from Germany, today

[:D][:P] Have had them on most of the day, wow they are very good, im just getting used to the sound, i like the way the horn makes the big soundstage. I am however used to more bass, so cant wait for the Sub to arrive. Even so, they do sound excellent without a sub. And they do push my little 10 watt amplifier to quite high levels. And thankfuly they do have the subtlety for the acoustic instrumental music, as well as my Eat Static. I have now been wholly baptised into the Church of Klipsch. It makes me realise the RF-82 would have been huge in my room. Yet to use the turntable as yet, still waiting for a new stylus to arrive in a week or so.

All good stuff, I think these are keepers, and for me to say that is unheard of.

No, i got them from an electronics shop, who trade on Ebay hickmanndegmbhs.gif. I only ever use 100% feedback sellers if im buying from abroad, and these guys didnt dissapoint, within 3 days of paying, they arrived yesterday.

They go well with my Trends TA10, but i have to be careful, as because thy go loud, if i push them the extra the Amps cutout.

but a great speaker for the money, (good value for money considering the prices for britain). As i say i cant wait to get my sub, as it will fill in down below. Im used to speakers that go down to 33Hz. this will sound awesome.[:D]

Little update, as it seems the woofers putting out a lot more tuneful bass, if i never had a sub, It wouldnt matter, the imaging and depth is the best ive ever had, am very happy[:P][:D]