New Klipsch ProMedia 4.1 Review!!!!!!!

OmegaX3000

Muuu ha hahah a ha h

Wrong again!

quote:

ProMedia Tech 2

Administrator

posted 03-19-2001 08:44 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micron is the only place in Canada with the CP-1s...

The promedias do not have a serial number. Use your order number, or the name of the place of purchase.

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

Author Topic: serial number for warranty?

jafo

Cool Newbie

posted 02-20-2001 02:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the serial number on the 2-400's, or do you have to use the order number? I've seen the question on here before, but can't find

the posting now. I believe it's supposed to be the order number.

Thanks

ProMedia Tech 2

Administrator

posted 02-20-2001 02:05 PM

That's correct. Use the order number or the name of the place of purchase.

--Amy

ProMedia Tech 2

Administrator

posted 02-13-2001 12:59 PM

The model is v.2-400, there is no serial number. Just put your order number, or the name of the place of purchase in that field.

Thanks!

Amy

ProMedia Tech 2

Administrator

posted 08-31-2001 09:11 AM

Jim,

Please keep in perspective that this is a bulletin board for people to visit when they are having problems and seeking help. If we sold 2000 units, and a very small percentage of them are bad, those people will likely come here. You'll see maybe 20 posts about defective systems, and immediately be dissuaded. That would still only be 20 out of 2000.

That's just an example-- I don't have the actual numbers. And I do believe that even one defective/damaged system is one too many, but unfortunately, it happens.

And Finally...

quote:

ProMedia Tech 2

Administrator

posted 09-05-2001 08:35 AM

The ProMedias do not have serial numbers.

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

Yeah, once again BigBusa... you REALLY know your stuff.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

All my Klipsch are high enough quality to have serial numbers ...and be hand signed by the quality assurance tester and the inspector! 2 different people Smile.gif

Ahhh, the good ole days!

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

NOTHING-Thanks for NOTHING UBid!(No reciever)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV still kickin')

:eyes

Big B... this would not have been a problem if youi had just said.. oops, i was wrong, but then you went to say that P/N had two different meanings, which would be stupid, and lied to the people who viewed this page.

Stop ASSuming things, stop lying, and stop bashing and attacking klipsch.

------------------

-justin

This message has been edited by justin_tx_16 on 12-15-2001 at 02:56 PM

quote:

Originally posted by BigBusa:

NEXT ...?
cwm11.gif

Like you said...

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

ha!i wodering why thepic of the2-400 looked odd. looked like it was photochopped

but anyways it actually got me wondering and i actually went to the back of mine to check to see if i had missed the numbers.

------------------

bass beats melody

This message has been edited by deaf guy on 12-16-2001 at 03:43 AM

Thank you BigBusa for making it just that much easier for me to prove you a liar. See, none of those speakers have P/N twice. They all have either S/N or the word Serial followed by a number. P/N NEVER meant production number and you knew that.

Now, about the signatures. I have a 2000 dollar computer, no one gave me a signature that ssays they checked it and it works fine. My55inch tv does not have it, my car does not have it but they all work, most work flawless. So, why would you expect for Kipsch to pay for someone to put their name on the back of a speaker that they are not even making that much money off of? It is understandable for Kipsch being so rich with history and prestige for them to put a inspectors signature on the back of each set insurrung that each was inspected, but those speakers are of much higher quality and they cost that much more. Puttin ga signature on the back of a $200 speaker SYSTEM or a $400 speaker system is just not cost effective, to many are sold anywyas to handle this much testing and retesting and signing. I understand that hte signature is not just a name but insurance for the buyer that a real person has tested it.

So really, your next that i aimed at you went for me and i must thank you for that. you just kicked yourself in the foot.

next?Cool.gif

------------------

-justin

Like I have said in other bad posts of the Media 4.1's. Klipsch has appearantly messed up somewhere. I have had mine for a year and they sound better and better everyday. They only hiss when im using the volume, they are a year old though. My amp on my sub is always just a lil warmer than room temp. And the best thing is these speakers never stop playing. And they sound so beutiful. A year later and these speakers continue to blow my mind. So Klipsch appearantly made a good set. I think they owe everyone that has had a bad set, a set like mine.

Krisp Klear and still Kicking after a year.

------------------

Tew #24