KG 1 speaker blue book value

Yesfan70

Hi all.

I'm thinking about bidding on a pair of KG 1s on Ebay. They look to be in prime condition and are in the light oak finish. Can anyone tell me what the resale value of these speakers are? I don't want to spend too much. I was thinking maybe $100 tops (which includes the $30 to ship them), but I wanted to check here to be sure. Thanks everyone. Hope you all have been doing good.

Hey guys,

I appreciate the replies and suggestions. Unfortunately the highest bid is now about $154, with about 5 hours left. Counting the shipping, that would be around $180. I think they look great, but I was hoping I could score them for around $100 even, after shipping. Here's a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120110391513&ssPageName=ADME:L:DBS:US:12

Sorry for the broken link, but I can't figure out how to insert a URL with this site.

They look very good and match the finish on my KG5.5. I'm really surprised the KG1s are going for that amount. I have a pair of 2.5s that I paid $150 for that included the shipping. Makes me wonder what I could get for my 5.5s. Oh well, I'm sure another pair will pop up sooner or later.

I appreciate everyone's response. Thanks everybody!

how about a pair of KG4's in good working condition for $200?

Good deal on those, but they are too big. The KG1s were going to be for a small stereo setup upstairs. That's the wife's domain and you know how they are if you give them control in a room. [;)]

I do appreciate the offer though. Thanks.