Evaluate New System

yzq32

I just purchased my new surround system. I got a good deal from a local Klipsch Dealer that was moving locations. I'm hoping he didn't suggest certain things just to get a sell. Anyway, it goes like this!!

Fronts: RVX 54s, Center - RC-62, Surrounds - RS-52. Subwoofer - Velodyne 10" DLS 3750 (RW-10D sold b4 I got there). Speaker package ~ $2170. RVXs were floor model.

Receiver is Pioneer Elite VSX-81TXV.

Comments/Suggestions!

Thanks for your input. Between other projects, I finally got everything setup on Sunday evening.

I'm still doing some tweeking on the sound levels. The VSX-81TXV has the MCAAC (Advanced Multi-Channel AcoustiC Calibration System), but I feel it set the subwoofer and rear speakers to low. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

Yes, this is my first time using Klipsch, but I really like the clear sound when compared to the def techs. I really like the way it looks in my house. I was a little concerned size would be an issue, but they fit and look great!