La Scalas in Chicago?

Hello everyone! I first fell in love with Klipsch while living in New York City. I helped my friend, a fellow audiophile, maintain and update his Khorns (paired with Mark Levinson mono blocks and preamp).

I now live in Chicago, and am beginning to plan my own two-channel system. My apartment is too small for Khorns, and so I am thinking of hunting for La Scalas. The catch is, I haven't heard them.

Anyone live in the Chicago-area who would be interested in demonstrating their La Scalas for me?

Any opinions on my choice of La Scalas as a good choice for someone who loves Khorns but has a smaller listening room?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Guest " "

"Any opinions on my choice of La Scalas as a good choice for someone who loves Khorns but has a smaller listening room?"

Recommend you also listen to some cornwalls before buying the LaScala's.

I own both cornwalls and lascalas. You really should check out the cornwalls too. Both are great speakers. If you have decent corners the khorns actually take up less floor space than the lascalas. You can't go wrong with any of these choices... But be forewarned!!!! The speakers are just the start of it. Good speakers require good electronics... Another part of the pursuit...

Dave