• Moderators

The Pilgramage is less than two months away. I am compiling a cell phone list to be shared among forum members attending the Pilgramage.

If you wish to be included on the list email me with your screen name, real name, cell phone number, date of arrival and where you will be staying.

The list will not be published on the forum, it will be emailed to each member attending the Pilgramage that provided their information.

This list will allow us to communicate with each other upon arrival, as well as meet up for lunch or dinner if we get into town a little early.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I am hoping to get this list "wrapped up" within the next two weeks. If you wish to be on the list and have not already done so please email me.\

I will post a list of attendee names that have provided me with a cell phone number in a day or two.

Please do not wait until the last minute to send your info to me. If you have any questions or concerns email me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

LAST CALL

We have been trying to complete a landscape project for one of our clients and I have not had time to work on this list. However, I will be finishing the list up in the next two days, as we have taken a little time off.

I had two more people email me their cell phone info today. If you want on this list PLEASE email me ASAP. List will be emailed to all who participated in the next two days.

LAST CALL

We have been trying to complete a landscape project for one of our clients and I have not had time to work on this list. However, I will be finishing the list up in the next two days, as we have taken a little time off.

I had two more people email me their cell phone info today. If you want on this list PLEASE email me ASAP. List will be emailed to all who participated in the next two days.

Hopefully, I'll be able to GET to my e-mail, as I've already left home. I am now currently in Dayton at a KOA that "fortunatly" has free wireless access. I'll be leaving tommorrow and continuing my treck to Wisconsin, but plan to visit "Dr. Who" one the way there. Next week, I don't know what kind of internet access, if any, that I'll have leading up to the "Pilgramage" weekend.

Skonopa,

PM me with the info if you wish to be included.

You should already have an e-mail that I sent you way back when. But anyway, I'll go ahead and PM it again:

As soon as I send that, I'll be packing up the laptop and continuing on to Wisconsin. Hopefullly I can still find access to the internet (may have to find a StarBucks or something that has a wireless hotspot that I can use).

Only about a week to go (and in the mean time, will be visiting family as well as having some fun at the Dells :) ).

LAST CALL

Hopefully, I'll be able to GET to my e-mail, as I've already left home. I am now currently in Dayton at a KOA that "fortunatly" has free wireless access. I'll be leaving tommorrow and continuing my treck to Wisconsin, but plan to visit "Dr. Who" one the way there. Next week, I don't know what kind of internet access, if any, that I'll have leading up to the "Pilgramage" weekend.

THere is something philosophically wrong with a 'campground' with wireless internet access.....[*-)]

• Moderators

Steve,

We are planning to get to Indy on Wednesday, not sure what time yet. We are thinking about leaving Tuesday and staying one night somewhere along the way. Haven't definitely decided on that part yet. Looks like about a 12 hour drive.[:S] Which is okay, cuz I don't like to fly.[:o]

Steve,

We are planning to get to Indy on Wednesday, not sure what time yet. We are thinking about leaving Tuesday and staying one night somewhere along the way. Haven't definitely decided on that part yet. Looks like about a 12 hour drive.[:S] Which is okay, cuz I don't like to fly.[:o]

and you can take more STUFF home with you ! woohoo

• Moderators

The cell phone list has been emailed. If you did not get your copy of the list you need to contact me VIA EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. If I do not have your EMAIL address you are not going to get the list. I can not attach the list through the forum pm. Dtel and I are leaving Tuesday heading to Indy, so if I do not hear from you IMMEDIATELY you will need to contact another forum member on the list and get them to send you a copy.