Anyone want to trade (in or close to NJ)??

maxdblsbb

I have a pair of RB-75 and an RC-7 that I was going to use in a HT setup with the RF-7 as mains. I've already got a pair of KLF-10 and was using those until I could purchase the RFs, but I just don't have the money (just bought a house) to get them.

SO, does anyone want to trade me for a pair of KLF (10, 20, 30?!?) and a KLF C7?

The RC and RBs have VERY low use, less than 3 movies on them. I even have the RBs sitting in their original boxes right now because I hadn't permanently run the wires for them. All original boxes and documentation will come with the speakers and all speakers were bought from authorized dealers. They are satin black. I can't stress enought that these are in like new condition.

I am willing to come to you, provided you are within reasonable distance from the Trenton, NJ area. Otherwise, I will consider meeting halfway.

I could really use the RB 75s, don't really need the RC7 but I'll trade you a pair of KLF 20s and EITHER a custom made KLF 20 Center or a KLF C7. Towers are oak, C7 is black, the custom center is, umm, some kind of old walnut veneer or something...I took an old Scott 188T enclosure, bought brand new drivers and crossover from Klipsch and built it. It may not be the exact size enclosure but it's dam close and it is superb. The only thing to figure out will be making the exchange. I ain't sending them via anybody. I will help you load them into your vehicle though. I might be willing to drive to say, maybe somewhere in North Carolina,Raleigh maybe?